The Trans Canada highway is the stuff of legends. Built in 1962, countless Canadians have driven from their homes to one coast or another for holidays, work, family and so on. This simple shirt pays homage to that iconic stretch of road. No matter where you're from you can appreciate this shirt
White or Black
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from your normal t shirt.
Dimensions for Men's Shirts in cm:
|Size ||S ||M ||L ||XL ||XXL||XXXL
|Width ||45.72 ||50.80 ||55.88 ||60.96||66.04||71.12
|Length ||71.12 ||73.66 ||76.20 ||78.74||81.28||83.82
Dimensions for Women's Fitted Shirts in cm:
|Size ||S(4-6) ||M(8-10) ||L(12-14) ||XL(16-18)||XXL(20-22)||XXXL(24-26)
|Width ||41.91 ||44.45 ||48.26 ||52.07||55.88||60.33
|Length ||63.5 ||66.04 ||68.58 ||71.12||72.39||75.57
Dimensions for Children's Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age ||XS (2-4) ||S (4-6) ||M (6-8) ||L (10-12)
|Width ||33 ||38 ||43 ||46
|Length ||46 ||51 ||56 ||61
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Care Instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron image.