British Columbia became a Canadian province in 1871. At that time it was all about the trans continental railway and the area's natural beauty. Out of that beauty came the provincial motto "Splendour without diminishment." Now almost 150 years later its time to revisit that motto. This t shirt takes a shot at our western most province and the reputation it has gained across the country.
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from your normal t shirt.
Dimensions for Men's Shirts in cm:
|Size ||S ||M ||L ||XL ||XXL||XXXL
|Width ||45.72 ||50.80 ||55.88 ||60.96||66.04||71.12
|Length ||71.12 ||73.66 ||76.20 ||78.74||81.28||83.82
Dimensions for Women's Fitted Shirts in cm:
|Size ||S(4-6) ||M(8-10) ||L(12-14) ||XL(16-18)||XXL(20-22)||XXXL(24-26)
|Width ||41.91 ||44.45 ||48.26 ||52.07||55.88||60.33
|Length ||63.5 ||66.04 ||68.58 ||71.12||72.39||75.57
Dimensions for Children's Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age ||XS (2-4) ||S (4-6) ||M (6-8) ||L (10-12)
|Width ||33 ||38 ||43 ||46
|Length ||46 ||51 ||56 ||61
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Care Instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron image.