Out of all the provinces and territories, probably Saskatchewan has the most difficult name to spell. Since its inception in 1905 as part of an effort to populate the prairies, the province has been a poster child for hearty farmers and vast spaces. This t shirt has a little fun with Saskatchewan's reputation for being flat and tough to spell.
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from your normal t shirt.
Dimensions for Men's Shirts in cm:
|Size ||S ||M ||L ||XL ||XXL||XXXL
|Width ||45.72 ||50.80 ||55.88 ||60.96||66.04||71.12
|Length ||71.12 ||73.66 ||76.20 ||78.74||81.28||83.82
Dimensions for Women's Fitted Shirts in cm:
|Size ||S(4-6) ||M(8-10) ||L(12-14) ||XL(16-18)||XXL(20-22)||XXXL(24-26)
|Width ||41.91 ||44.45 ||48.26 ||52.07||55.88||60.33
|Length ||63.5 ||66.04 ||68.58 ||71.12||72.39||75.57
Dimensions for Children's Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age ||XS (2-4) ||S (4-6) ||M (6-8) ||L (10-12)
|Width ||33 ||38 ||43 ||46
|Length ||46 ||51 ||56 ||61
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Care Instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron image.