Albertans know that the rest of the country is jealous of their wealth. Heck they don't even have a sales tax. That said, you can't make a living off of the oil industry without getting a reputation as an environmental problem child. This t shirt pokes fun at Alberta for being the province with the most oil with the proclamation "Where Climate Change Comes From".
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from your normal t shirt.
Dimensions for Men's Shirts in cm:
|Size ||S ||M ||L ||XL ||XXL||XXXL
|Width ||45.72 ||50.80 ||55.88 ||60.96||66.04||71.12
|Length ||71.12 ||73.66 ||76.20 ||78.74||81.28||83.82
Dimensions for Women's Fitted Shirts in cm:
|Size ||S(4-6) ||M(8-10) ||L(12-14) ||XL(16-18)||XXL(20-22)||XXXL(24-26)
|Width ||41.91 ||44.45 ||48.26 ||52.07||55.88||60.33
|Length ||63.5 ||66.04 ||68.58 ||71.12||72.39||75.57
Dimensions for Children's Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age ||XS (2-4) ||S (4-6) ||M (6-8) ||L (10-12)
|Width ||33 ||38 ||43 ||46
|Length ||46 ||51 ||56 ||61
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Care Instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron image.