In 1967 Montreal, Quebec hosted the World Expo. The attention during Canada's centennial year brought Montreal into the world spot light and cemented its reputation as an international city. This t shirt features the words Expo 67 Montreal Canada and the dates of the fair along with two of the events premier exhibits, Habitat 67 and the biosphere, all in a retro blue/green print.
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Unisex Shirts in cm:
|Size ||S ||M ||L ||XL
|Width ||46 ||51 ||56 ||61
|Length ||71 ||74 ||76 ||79
Dimensions for Women's Fitted Shirts in cm:
|Size ||S(4-6) ||M(8-10) ||L(12-14) ||XL(16-18)
|Width ||43 ||49 ||54 ||58
|Length ||64 ||66 ||69 ||71
Dimensions for Children's Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age ||XS (2-4) ||S (4-6) ||M (6-8) ||L (10-12)
|Width ||33 ||38 ||43 ||46
|Length ||46 ||51 ||56 ||61
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Care Instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron image.