This t shirt features a famous parliament buildings in Ottawa, Canada. The building is made of crayons. Did you know that the original building was started in 1859. It was completed in 1876. It burned down in 1916. It was rebuilt, with the peace tower being finished in 1927.
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Unisex Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age ||XS (2-4) ||S (4-6) ||M (6-8) ||L (10-12)
|Width ||33 ||38 ||43 ||46
|Length ||46 ||51 ||56 ||61
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Care Instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron image.