This t shirt features an inukshuk, a symbol from Canada's north. These stone markers were originally used by our indigenous peoples to mark important routes and places. As you can imagine the snowy landscape of Canada's north was without many landmarks, so the inukshuk became the road sign of the region.
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Unisex Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age ||XS (2-4) ||S (4-6) ||M (6-8) ||L (10-12)
|Width ||33 ||38 ||43 ||46
|Length ||46 ||51 ||56 ||61
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Care Instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron image.