With the completion of the Canadian Pacific Railroad in 1885, Eastern and Western Canada were brought together. Many historians consider this to be a defining moment in Canadian history. All that aside, steam trains are pretty cool. Referred to as "the iron horse" steam trains made coast to coast travel a reality. Celebrate Canadian trains with this colour your own t shirt! Comes with fabric markers.
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Unisex Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age ||XS (2-4) ||S (4-6) ||M (6-8) ||L (10-12)
|Width ||33 ||38 ||43 ||46
|Length ||46 ||51 ||56 ||61
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Care Instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron image.